Sunday, August 2, 2009

Testimony

glory to Jesus

at 12 O'clock 2007, i was in labour ward operation theatre on my night duty. in my internship that was the first day i was posted in the labour ward. as i was immediately asked to go to theatre i really forgot about the new year. when the clock past 12 we had been dealing with the toughest case on caesarean. at last mother was saved but the child died before his first breath. i was really disturbed by it.. i just lamented to God why this year starts like ths?
then at 0ne o clock we got a very good scoldings from our maa'm. then i did not go to church even. so the start was dreadful..
i was not able to go to church even one sunday and by great toil i finished my internship by march 2007
then i really toiled a lot at home, they did not understand my spirituality, i suffered a ill health. all my friends moved away, i not able to prepare wel for my post graduate entrance.
but the otherside was wonderful.. i felt holy spirit in every of my movement. He guided me to send BIBLE verse to all throu' sms, and touched many hearts. i was gifted to give THE BIBLE to many. to counsel and pray for many.. God rreally worked miracles . even i had a good fight with temptations and sins, God sustained me till the end
at last He gave me sucess in my Dipnb exam CET in miraculous way.. i did not prepare at all but i tasted victory..

Friends "JESUS is on the way"
so our worldly battle is going to end.. Rejoice and sustain in your fight.. God will give victory..
share with me ur prayers and blessings.. MAY GOD BLESS U ..

No comments:

Post a Comment